Call us on 011-33179012
email us at email@example.com
You will have to agree, the reflection you see in the mirror plays an important role in boosting your self-confidence. Looking good is not only about dressing well, but it also encompasses being fit, eating well and taking care of your skin and hair.
A well-balanced diet and an active lifestyle, both are equally important. Eating a well-balanced diet ensures that you get all the nutrients your body needs while exercise keeps your fitness levels up. The pollutants in the air, hard water in the shower, dust all around and the scorching sun, we face many evils every day that can damage our skin and hair. Therefore, it is important to recognise each one of these and take appropriate steps to counter their effects, naturally. However, the first step is to identify your skin and hair type.
You could have -
1) Dry Skin
2) Oily Skin
3) Combination Skin
4) Sensitive Skin
Unlike the skin, hair can be classified on various parameters. Below are some of them -
1) Curly, wavy or straight
2) Dry (frizzy) or Oily (limp)
3) Fine, medium or thick
The beauty products and cosmetics you use need to be customised according to your skin or hair type. For example, dry skin needs extra moisturising and multani mitti works wonders on oily skin. However, there are some basic rules that apply to all types. Harsh chemicals, often used as preservatives in beauty products, are harmful for your skin and hair. Some of these include paraben, sulphur, ammonia and polyethylene glycol. Pay attention to the ingredient label on your cosmetic products. Switching to organic and chemical-free products can help you maintain your natural beauty without having long term damaging effects. All in all, here are some important tips that you must always bear in mind. Pamper yourself by acing the basics -
1. Protect yourself against sun damage. The UV rays of the sun can have long-lasting impact on your skin. Apply sunscreen with a SPF of at least 15 that blocks both UVA and UVB rays. The label should read noncomedogenic or nonacnegenic which means that it does not block your pores.
2. Never sleep with make-up on. Your skin needs to breathe overnight. Make-up clogs the pores that can cause blackheads and blemishes. Massage some olive oil gently on your face to get rid of the make-up and dirt.
3. At least once or twice in a week, exfoliate your skin to remove layers of dirt and for a healthier glow. A natural paste of walnuts and yogurt works wonder in cleansing and adding radiance.
4. Wash your face at least three to four times a day and gently massage your face in a circular motion.
5. Have a regular skin and hair care regimen. Like your hair, a gentle facial massage with natural oils could work wonders. Depending on your skin type, choose oils from mustard, coconut or almond to nourish your skin.
If you have any queries or comments regarding any Products, you may contact the respective manufacturer or contact SmartCooky’s Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call on 011-33179012 (during weekdays from 9 am to 8 pm).